Thursday, May 7, 2009

Interview With Grace Reddick

What discipline do you impose on yourself regarding schedules, goals, etc.?
I must admit, I fall short here. I would love to spend all day, every day writing, but unfortunately there is life outside my office. I'm working on two books, so I have to divide my time, what little of it there is. Devoting several hours a day is my goal.


What do you recommend I do with all those things I wrote years ago but have never been able to bring myself to show anyone?
If you have a passion for what you have written, it should be treasured. I have never discarded anything. Sure, the style may have changed, but the story remains the same. The book, "Ashley's Unforgettable Summer," is a story I wrote many years ago while my two girls were young children. I say, go for it.

Read the complete interview: http://www.whohub.com/grace4books

No comments: